Saturday, April 28, 2007

158.0

So, after the past couple of weeks of me pigging out, on Wednesday I decided to try what I've dubbed the "Go-Go Dancer Diet". It consists of eating one slice of bread with honey on it as a meal. I can eat salad with light dressing (I gag if I don't put anything on it) and some fruit snacks if I'm simply starving and need something to fill my stomach. I think in the past three days I've had a total of 1200 calories. No joke. I'm really starving and it's cutting down on my energy, but I figure I won't have to do it for very long, seeing my progress going so well. And after I get down to my goal weight, I'll just eat what is necessary to keep me at that weight and nothing more. I'm still exercising the same amount I did (dance classes and horseback riding). I'm really tired because I haven't gotten any energy from my food. I've been a bitch as well because I'm cranky! I can't help it. I'm sick and tired of losing this competition with my body. So I'm pulling out the big guns. I hope this works well.

1 comment:

Chelsea Strong said...

Ughhhhh this is not a good diet. I'm proud of your accomplishment, but it's not gonna work the way you want.

Once you start eating normally again, your body is going to store all that food, since it's in starvation mode right now.

:(

I worry.