Monday, April 9, 2007

162.4

That's what it said this morn, no joke. I don't know! I'm surprised, really, that I haven't ballooned up to 170. Now, I know this sounds like crap, but since I'm down to my body's natural average weight (you know, the weight at which your body naturally stays, neither gaining nor losing a certain amount of poundage), it's SO FREAKING DIFFICULT for my body to lose the extra 17 ellbees. I just want to look good. Super really good. Ugh.

Anyway, today I walked around the block this morning. Didn't go to my dance classes because my speech class was cancelled and then just decided I wasn't going to drive back down to City College. After that, I rode my horse for a little bit. She finally did a slide (it's hard to explain, better if you see it, google "reining slide" - it's pretty much just that the horse stops very quickly, plants their back feet and tucks their butt so that the back feet "slide" on the ground a few feet). My mom told me to get off of her because she did exactly what I wanted her to and she should know that by me not doing anything after that. I love that horse. She's really going to be great.

Everything else is going pretty great. Oh, the office that we moved into isn't finished. It's a piece of work and it's making me all stressed out. There's no carpet in the waiting room, stuff's in boxes, ceiling tiles still aren't all in yet, etc etc etc. It's insane. And this new place is 2.5 miles farther than where the old office was. Yay for gas usage. I'm getting a frickin' hybrid. Screw this gas shit. Lol.

I think that's about all for now. I'm tired. :)

xoxo,
R

1 comment:

Chelsea Strong said...

How do you know your body's average weight? Just what you've generally always been around?