Sunday, April 1, 2007

Yesterday: 162.6

I think it's funny that I'm not dieting right now, but I'm still maintaining a pretty good weight. I know it could be better, but I'm not back up to my old weight! Yeah? Okay, I know, I'm slacking.

Yesterday was my best friend's wedding reception. She got married last April (they eloped). He's in the Air Force so it took them a while to come back home and do the reception. It was a blast.

I'm going on another trail ride today. I need to take a shower and stuff and get my butt out to the barn. So there!

xoxo,
R

1 comment:

Chelsea Strong said...

Yay hi, I'm Chelsea, nice to meet you.

I'm still dieting, but I haven't worked out a little bit. Likeee....on a regular basis, since I got the puppy. So three weeks tomorrow.

but I haven't gained either. Still sitting at 181ish.