Monday, April 16, 2007

162.0

That's right. I'm doing better. Not really doing anything special with the diet, just eating less. After my dance classes today, I weighed myself again and I was at 161.2. So, haha, I lost some more weight. Let's see how that looks tomorrow. *crosses fingers*

In other news, I hurt my knee last week, so exercise is guarded. I'm just protecting my knee from further injury. I have a doctor's appointment the first week in May, so I may or may not be getting surgery since I've hurt this knee more than a few times before.

I just waxed my legs and it hurt. I hate waxing myself. I gave up because I was running out of wax and, well, it hurt. I've got some patches that I might just tweeze out within the next few days. Next time, my waxer can do them. I don't care how much I pay, it's worth it. I also got this self-tanner/hair reducer all in one lotion extravaganza!! Sorry, thought it was so long that adding "extravaganza" wouldn't matter much. But yes, I have yet to try that. I'm also exfoliating my skin like nutters.

I think that's really all for right about now. kthxbai.

xoxo,
R