Tuesday, February 13, 2007

161.8

I really shouldn't be posting my weigh everyday, but the starvation (not really, just cutting calories) is making me presumptuous. So I'm down almost 6 pounds in two days. Yesterday I probably had a total of 1500 calories, but most of that was burned off with 2 hours and 45 minutes of dance (modern and social) and then I went out and rode my horse for a good 30 minutes. I'm trying to teach her how to be a western horse, which is becoming super fun. To top it off, my new kitten, Una, has been keeping me spry and my boyfriend doesn't hurt, either.

Okay, so here are those promised photos of my fat ass. Two weeks ago. Pretty gnarley, but I must bear all to keep me motivated.

The ass...



The belly...



And here's my boyfriend and I being fat and sassy with ourselves...



Well, that's all for now. Diet's going well. Chelsea is my inspiration! :P Thanks, doll.

1 comment:

Chelsea Strong said...

If your ass was by itself in that picture, it'd look fine. It's just because the person next to you is a size negative-nothing that you think you look so gnarly.

Who is that size, honestly?