Sunday, February 11, 2007

167.2

So here I am, back at this stupid diet. I drifted because of my birthday and the Superbowl and and and... Excuses are like assholes, right? I looked up my BMI (Body Mass Index) and it says I'm overweight. Yeah. So. I'm fat.

This morning, I had two pieces of bacon I cooked in the microwave - about 200 calories. I'm going to down my fiber pills with calcium and a BIG glass of water after I write this...

No, wait a minute, I'll do it right now...

Still working on the water, but at least I got the pills down. Queen of Procrastination = Yours Truly. I think that's just my problem is the motivation... and I'm constantly thinking that I have time to change my body. When I really need to change how I eat. NOW.

Yesterday I had miso soup for breakfast and dinner, 90 calories a pop, but I went out for sushi with my mom for lunch. I didn't pig out like I normally do, but all that rice can't be real great for me.

My boyfriend will be doing a photoshoot for me this upcoming weekend. My mom will be out of town so I'll have a little privacy. We have this great leopard print chaise longue that I'm going to pose on. I just need to get a little outfit together, get some fabric for a background drape and starve myself (IT FEELS LIKE IT! :P). I'm trying. I really am.

I also need to start on some strength training. I really need to do some sit ups with a weight on me. I think that'll be good for now. I'm going to try to target my abs, butt, arms, thighs... Wow, the whole body. I'm gonna punch myself. Ow.

1 comment:

Chelsea Strong said...

167? That's tiny. What size are you?

Aaaanyway, I just got back from the gym. And I'm sweaty and gross, but it feels good. I kinda look a little hiatus too...I lost 10lbs and then I got the flu, as you may have read.

Its funny you said you were eating a can of peas, cuz there's a story in my Chicken Soup for the Dieter's Soul (I know, I'm lame) about a woman who's had a realization that she needs to eat better, and the first thing she has is a can of peas. (with sauteed garlic and onion...and with a glass of orange juice. Personally, I'd puke, but whatever.)

Anyway, doll face, I'm glad you're back in the saddle again. Get it? Hah. I'm so funny. It's the dieting, it's making me delerious.

I'm off to watch the Grammys. I want to see those pictures!