Wednesday, February 21, 2007

163.2

Haha, I lost two-tenths of a pound. Yay. That almost makes me feel... pathetic. But, I did eat some nasty ass carbs that almost killed me for the rest of the day. I'm hypoglycemic, so pasta makes me SUPER sleepy. I rode my horse for about 30 minutes and by the time we were done, we were both sweaty. Then I went to the gym with my coworker, finally, and we did fat burning workouts and went on the weight lifting machines. I thought I might have lost some more weight this morning, but I guess I'll have to eat well AND exercise to get any results.

In other news, my boyfriend got a roommate and an apartment to live in. It's rather exciting, since we both live with our parents right now. :P

I also have to write a speech on the rockabilly subculture, so I've been struggling with that. Mainly just getting it all down what I want to say. There's a nice outline that we can follow, so I'm not too worried, but my procrastination is kinda killing me right now.

Anyway, I'm sleepy still and I need to get ready for my day. Here's to more dieting!