Tuesday, February 27, 2007

160.6

HAHA!!! I'm almost there. How exciting. I know once I get past that last pound, I'll be happy and feeling like I'm actually losing weight.

So, I gave my speech yesterday. I really do suck at giving speeches. I mean, it's okay, I did it... But I was nervous! I looked good, though. I dressed up in my leopard print dress. Lol. But yes, it was fun anyway.

Oh, and I forgot to mention that last summer, while I was at the fabric store, I ran into this couple who were photographers and wanted to use me as a model in one of their photoshoots. My ex-boyfriend, unsupportive as he was, said pretty much that I wasn't allowed to do it, because I might get raped or killed or whatever. Like I wouldn't have brought friends and reinforcements. Anyway, I thought that I had lost their card, but this weekend I found it in one of my old purses!! So, right now I'm trying to gain the courage to call them and ask them if the offer is still on the table or not. I'd love to get some professional pictures done.

2 comments:

Chelsea Strong said...

Do it!

I'm going back to the gym today, I haven't been all weekend.

me = lazy.

Stressing over other stupid stuff too, but you know. Whatever.

Chelsea Strong said...

Just checkin' in on you Ma.

Wanna make sure you're not slackin', or I might just catch up with ya.

:D