Saturday, March 3, 2007

163.6

Yeah, I gained three pounds. It's been a rough couple of days. I just haven't been feeling myself. But I did measure this morning and I have lost a total of 2 inches around my waist and a half inch each from my thighs. So there.

I'm really tired right now. I went to bed way too late last night and woke up way too early. Right now I'm cleaning up my room, doing laundry... Blah. My cats are insane.

Yesterday I bought a snake. I have yet to name him/her (it's not sexed yet). It's an albino corn snake and it's orange yellow and white. It has to be one of the coolest snakes I've ever seen. I'm thinking about naming it Gambit if it's a boy. I like that a lot.

On Thursday, I took my friend Lupe out for sushi. It was her first time, so I was excited. I love introducing people to sushi. She really liked it, too. Then we went salsa dancing with my boyfriend. He doesn't like to dance AT ALL. I don't know why he came, anyway. But Lupe and I had a great time. We left early cause we all had to work the next morning.

Today I'm going to the Home and Garden show with my mom and my sister-in-law. I've gotta get my horse cleaned up and shiny for tomorrow, as well as her tack. The horse show should be fun. She's been doing really well at home, but I'm just going to the show to look good. Haha... I want her to get used to being around other horses and smells she doesn't know. I want that horse broke!!

Kthxbai. :)

1 comment:

Chelsea Strong said...

Those inches are way more important than poundage anyway.