Tuesday, March 6, 2007

164.6

That's with clothes on, I might add. But I'm really not too worried. My ass is fitting into my jeans well and I really think it looks smaller. The muscle's going somewhere.

So, I'm currently at Fresno City College, attempting to transfer to a four-year this fall. I've already been accepted to Cal State Northridge, but I'm still waiting on UCLA to let me know what's up. I just really want to get back down to Socal. I simply belong down there. I miss the beach and the people and the ability to just be. I'm really going to have to take a trip down there soon. I want to go surfing in Orange County. It should be really fun.

In other news, my best friend is coming home in about three weeks!!! I'm so excited. She's been living with her husband in Abilene, Texas since October and they're going to be moving to England in May, so she's coming home for about a month before she leaves. I MISS HER SO MUCH!!! :P

Okay, gotta take out the trash. Literally.

2 comments:

Chelsea Strong said...

Don't eat bad stuff!!!!


There. I helped.

We DO need to et more veggies tho. I can feel myself getting all backed up again...so I'm disregarding the scale at the moment. The number on there isn't right, it's all the crap in me, lol.

My mom and my sister did this fruit fat flush diet, where they ate nothing but fruit for 3 days. My sister lost 10lbs on it...and it doesnt suggest exercise for those three days, because it's basically toilet paper for your insides.

I'm game for it, just dont know how I'm going to convince the man.

Chelsea Strong said...

http://jayrobb.com/cat_fruitFlushDietEbook.asp

Here's the link to the guy. It's basically just fruits, veggies, and protein shakes. No potatoes. Apparently one day you get meat on your salad too.

It's $5 to download the 48pg "e-book", but I'm trying to get my mom to just fax me the pages that they talk about the 3day thing.