Monday, March 12, 2007

161.8

Hey, not too shabby considering I pretty much sat on my ass all Saturday and ATE. Yesterday I came home and did a bunch of yard work with my mom, rearranged my room (so much cleaner now! still could use some work, though...) and overall just chilled. Good day yesterday.

So, I watched The Devil Wears Prada on Saturday since that's pretty much what I did all Saturday was watch movies, and one of the actresses said this: "I'm on this new diet... Well, I don't eat anything at all, and then, when I feel I'm about to faint, I eat a cube of cheese. I'm one stomach flu away from being at my goal weight!" I laughed, because part of me wanted to try that diet. But it's simply impossible because I'm constantly around people that love to cook and eat. I love to cook, too! It's one of my core hobbies. The others are cleaning, crafting and going to bed early. I'm a grandma at heart.

So I've been online shopping again (not buying yet, just shopping) and there are models out there that make me sick. Lol. I know this one chick has fake boobs and it's driving me crazy. Like, my hips are wide. My shoulders are, too. However, the boobs... Perky, but smallish. I either want to A: get my ass taken in or B: get boobs somehow. So I'm trying to diet and see if I can't get my ass to a respectable size. I'm just hoping the boobs don't go away. They actually are the biggest that I've ever had them in my life, thus far, and I don't want them to leave me! Haha...

Wow, I wrote a lot already and I have to get ready for work. Stupid Daylight Savings. Stupid stupid stuuuuupid.

1 comment:

Chelsea Strong said...

Hahaha.

Oh I love you.

Hey, I've got the butt issue too. BIKE. ALOT. And run.

It'll get it toned up and perky but smaller. Boyfriend has noticed mine is shrinking, and he's a little sad, lol.

SlimFast is mental for me too. Like today, someone asked if I wanted a piece of pizza, and I was like, "Oh, no, I just had a SlimFast, I won't be hungry for another 4hrs." Even tho I REALLY wanted it.