Saturday, March 17, 2007

161.0

Jumped back up there. I just don't know what to do. Yesterday, I had a SlimFast for breakfast and then a Subway sandwich, Lays, a diet soda and THREE chocolate chip cookies. Needless to say, I did not eat dinner last night. Man, I'm a horrible dieter. I know it takes time, but it's soooooo hard. I've been pretty good, though, I must say. I'm just constantly talking myself down from all the fat-filled, sugary, delicious things that I used to eat. So it gets a tad bit depressing. Especially when my boyfriend says things like, "Hey, let's go get pizza!", as he did last night. He just doesn't understand how to diet and what I'm going through. But lucky him, he's still losing weight. Stupid men and their stupid metabolisms.

Today I have to help my mom clean out the garage. Today is St. Paddy's Day, so she better be cookin' that corned beef. Dammit. I'm eating it, I don't care. Then I'm probably going to cruise around the Tower District, go to some bars, a BBQ, etc etc. Fun stuff. Should be a good day.

No comments: