Saturday, March 10, 2007

Not sure.

I'm house-sitting right now, so I don't know where they keep their scale. Don't wanna go rummaging for it, either. :P Well, I ate like a fat kid yesterday. I have been eating like that lately. Period might have something to do with it, not sure. The boyfriend is super duper sick, so I've been his surrogate mommy the past couple days. Bought him orange juice and NyQuil. He didn't eat anything yesterday and that upset me. I keep telling him he's sick because he won't eat and he tells me that he can't eat because he's sick. I wanna punch him sometimes, because he won't listen to me. So I told him he at least has to drink all the orange juice and Dr. Pepper I bought him. Get those fluids in him. (You can tell HE'S not on a diet... It's rather frustrating.)

Anywho, must get back to the couch and watch some TV and take care of the doggy and kitty. This is the easiest job I've ever had to do. YAY!!! :)

No comments: