Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Blah.

I know the scale's gonna be higher tomorrow... I really need to workout every night. My coworker was supposed to take me with her to her gym tonight, but she FLAKED so I stayed home and did 20 tricep curls (on each side) with an 8 lb. barbell, a short ride on the something-or-other rider in our family room and one side each of a modern dance routine from my dance class. The latter, amazingly, was the most envigorating. The tricep curls felt pretty good, too, though.

So, it's hard working in an office when lovely, nice, sweet, caring patients bring you COOKIES. Haha... I just keep thinking, "Water! Drink that water!!!" Or apples. I love apples now. Best 100 calories I could ever eat.

I did eat too much today. I was expecting a workout, so I stored up like 200 calories more than I should have. Oh well. I'm actually doing pretty good. A snack for me now is a bowl of lettuce with some 45-calorie per serving Thousand Island dressing (SOOOO delish!), an apple, 100 calorie packs, water, and chicken noodle soup (only 150 calories for the WHOLE can!!!).

It's simply amazing what you can eat and not eat... Did you know that only one tablespoon of butter is 100 calories??? So get out that cooking spray if you want to make some eggs! :P Alright you crazy kids, I'm off to bed. I'm exhausted, my new kitty is being ignored so that she can assimilate into our odd family, and my loyal cat is waiting on me to stop typing on this laptop. 'Night!

No comments: